Friday, November 14, 2008

Storytime with Ross
















We had a fun time yesterday at storytime at the library. Sara Catherine was ready to go the "library store" for a story. Storytime was about Ross, a precious dog with only 3 legs who actually belongs to an employee of the library. The stories were about dogs and the owner also told the story of Ross and why he only has 3 legs. It started out a sad story but ended up great because now Ross is healthy and happy and plays just like any other dog would. Sara Catherine loved Ross and talked about him for the rest of the day. She couldn't stop talking about the dog with " 1-2-3" legs. She had to count them each time she told the story. We had lots of fun. Enjoy the pics of Sara Catherine on her library outing and finding her new friend, Ross.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I am so glad you are blogging! Caron and Shannon keep me updated, but I haven't seen the kids in forever. They are precious! I'll add you to my blogroll.