Thursday, July 9, 2009

Finally...A new post!

I'm sure people think I may have fallen off the face of the earth, but no, I've spent the last 3 months with my head in the toilet. We are expecting our third baby on Dec. 29!! I'm 15 weeks now, and finally coming out of the worst morning sickness I could imagine. Thank God for my wonderful husband who has really done everything around the house for 3 solid months. He made the kids' lunches before he left for work, tended to them when he got home from work, on the weekends, and even coached Jackson's t-ball team in the midst of all of this! I think he is more relieved than I am that I am doing better!!
The kids are totally excited about the baby. Jackson only believes it will be a boy. During our prayers the other night when I was praying for a healthy little brother or sister, Jackson yelled, " Mama, No!! Tell Him I want it to be a brother!!" Sara Catherine really doesn't care if it is a boy or girl, she just wants to help take care of the baby. She also thinks that it could come out at any moment. She'll say, "Is your baby coming out today Mama?" It will be a long wait for her, bless her heart. But she has been a great little helper already.
I had so many pictures from recent months I had to just put them in a slideshow. It covers Easter, Jackson's school play where he was a precious Navy Admiral, his mother's day party at school, Sara Catherine's gymnastics recital, T-ball, and maybe some random things. I hope to not get behind like this again...well, at least until the baby comes!

No comments: